Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Every Woman


I am every woman from the tip of my fingers, down to my toes, from my soft lips to the tip of my nose

I have to keep it real. I am every woman because I keep the the food on the table, the children settled, pay all of the bills; on time....house keeping and still find time for pleasin'.

I'm every woman because I complain when I'm not getting enough attention so I take the credit card and go shopping to sooth my loneliness.

I'm every woman because I'm never too tired to give you what you want or what you need I just ask that you do the same.

I'm every woman because I don't complain when you fall asleep after great S.E.X.

I'm every woman because I know that I can cheat; but I don't, and I know that I can have any man that I want.

So if you're hearing what I saying you betta have your game tight and this is for all of you fellas that ain't right.........

No comments: