A woman can do all things, face all things and overcome all things through strength,courage and faith. Through the spirit we are free to speak what we believe, share what we feel and except love when we receive it. I am every woman.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Classy Or Trashy
I can remember it was a time that I was so tom boyish, you could not get me to wear a skirt or dress ever. Well, times has really changed because we show through maturity that nature has a way of letting our feminism kick in. As we age we grow older and sometimes wiser. We learn that we must adapt to the ever changing world and society. Today I love to wear a dress to show my silhouettes and a skirt to show off my sexy legs. The way you present yourself in the way that you look and dress tells a lot about a person and the type of people you will attract and that's a fact. If you want to put it through the test it's very simple. Dress in business attire and go to a place like a coffee Cafe' or restaurant and see the responses you will get. Now, dress in jeans and some slip-on's and go to a similar place and watch the opposite. It's all about character. It benefits us all to show a little class and ditch the trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment