Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOVE VS DESTINY POEM

Sometimes when my heart skips a beat I not only wonder if it will stop
because the thought of you makes my skin fill with goose bumps but yet I wonder.....
Is this love because I've got a feeling that comes over me that just sends my mind into space, sort of like a chase but I have to catch up but can I.....
No, I can't deny what I feel I think that it's love but is it really?
Destiny fulfills my inner weakness because I know that we were meant to be but as I look I can over see that destiny submisses to love which stirs and brews into an overwhelming thunder that sparks a lightening that burns the fire
But, is it love or is it destiny?
What ever it shall be I don't want it to end because it is my every want, my every need that I must grant myself the satisfaction of pleasure that remains lingering for moments at a time. Love overpowers destiny. I have to give in. Love vs destiny.....Love wins.
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: