A woman can do all things, face all things and overcome all things through strength,courage and faith. Through the spirit we are free to speak what we believe, share what we feel and except love when we receive it. I am every woman.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Father,Son, Brother
It's not very often that you see this day being celebrated by a lot of men of color. Why? Because the term estranged seem to fit a lot of fathers in the world today. Many of our brother's, son's and fathers grew up without one and when another man had to step in and finish what another man has started. Being a father is a very tough job and I would like to see more fathers engaging in the up bringing of their children. Don't let another child be another statistic and give them what they rightfully deserve and that's a father in each and everyone of their lives. A love and bond between father and child is a bond that can never be broken. Save time, save a life be a Father to your child. So on this very day I salute to all of my father's,son's, and brother's a Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So true. I was blessed with the opportunity of having my father in my life. A lot of brothas out there do not. Furthermore, the cycle seems to continue.
Post a Comment