Saturday, June 28, 2008

High School Reunion

I have reunited with most of my high school class and it's truly been great to chat with them. I'm not a graduate of my class but it sure feels like it. I couldn't feel more excepted or more welcomed to have their embrace. The reason that I didn't graduate is because I didn't keep my mind focused and wasn't concentrating much on the future. I was very naive and made plenty of mistakes. While my class was graduating, I chose to raise my child at the time and thought that I could go back to school later. I wish that I hadn't made that mistake of getting pregnant but it was nothing that I could do to change it. But I have my Diploma and I did pursue furthering my education but wish that I hadn't let so much time past me by. The only thing that I regret is that I missed out on all of the fun that I should have been having at that time. Through mistakes and experiences, you do learn from them. If I could turn back the hands of time I would do it all over again but the right way. I am so glad to see everyone doing great. My advice to anyone and to my own children is to not take life for granted and life is what you make it. Although I don't have a Bachelors or Masters, BA or LCSW, I feel like I'm all of those rolled into one because God has given me the gift and talent to write about it. Like they say, a picture says a thousand words and I have a million. I love to inspire people to work towards their dreams and never give up hope. It doesn't matter if some people may feel that because your not as educated as they are or as smart as they are, no one can take away your sense of who you are. Strive for the best, strive to the limit and keep "God" first in everything that you do because in the end he is the victor. To Yours Truly. Thanks My Ram Family.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: